About this job
1. Working closely with Projects Team, maintain billings update, costing estimates and cash flow projections for large projects
2. Responsible for Work in Progress (WIP) reporting
3. Responsible for standard labour costing and reconciliation
4. Assist Senior Accountant to maintain full sets of accounts in month end closing activities and assist in preparing monthly reporting to corporate and general management, like monthly WIP and inventory listings.
5. Involve in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast.
6. Involve in any ad hoc financial projects as directed by Finance Director and Senior Accountant.
1. Prepare and/or update billings status, costing estimates and cash flow projections for large projects
2. Report on cost to go and expected gross margin
3. Verify and prepare WIP list monthly.
4. Working closely with Logistics Team, understand inventory par level and monitor usability and conditions of inventory items
5. Ensure all related entries created from batch input are posted accordingly and correctly into the accounting system
6. Lead/involve in ad hoc financial projects as directed by Finance Director and Senior Accountant
Please submit CV in editable MS Word with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Current and Expected Salary
· Employment history
· Reason(s) for leaving employment
· Recent Photograph
Only short listed candidates will be notified
BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Posses a Degree in Accountancy, or Diploma in Accountancy while pursuing ACCA level 2
2. At least 5 years in relevant experience, of which at least 2 years in standard/project costing
3. Good knowledge of computerized accounting systems (knowledge and exposure in Sun and ACCPAC Accounting System an added advantage)
4. Good understanding of difference in management and financial standards in financial reporting and reconciliation.
How to apply
Email to: email@example.com