About this job
The employee’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Set up Asset Cost Control System and consistently improve the system.
- Monitor the expenditure of vessels and support equipment’s maintenance and repair and other vessel related marine and miscellaneous cost.
- Monitor the expenditure of Capital Assets
- Set up and maintain Asset cost breakdown structure
- Analyze Asset cost and Prepare monthly actual and forecast report
- Verify cost allocations according to contractual terms / CTR’s and company procedures and providing cost code to SCM, Asset Department, Finance etc.
- Compile and file up hardcopies of cost-related documents for project reference in a timely manner.
- Internally liaise with Finance / Procurement / HR / Admin, Operations, support units and MIS departments to maintain efficient & accurate recording of cost expenditure and manage discrepancies for preparation of accurate and complete cost reports.
- Troubleshoot cost abnormalities in reporting data and liaise with relevant parties as necessary.
- Report to Senior Fleet Manager, Global Construction Asset on daily activities
Interested candidates are to send in detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salary and a recent photograph to:
- Min. Degree in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 3 years working experience in the Marine, Shipping or Engineering industry is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
How to apply
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org