About this job
Duties of the Business Analyst may include, but are not limited, to the following:
1. Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
2. Participate in the planning and execution of system test and user acceptance test activities
3. Prepare project documentation including but not limited to system requests, enhancements, plans, status reporting and presentations
4. Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas
5. Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
6. Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analysis for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Industrial), Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Full-time positions available.
How to apply
For interested applicants please email resume to: